If you are using a 3rd party software (eg,Nero Burning Rom) to copy audio CD , some noise may be heard at the end of each track. To prevent this,try the following method:
- Go to your device Manager . [ Right click on My computer , click on Hardware tab and click on Device Manager ]
- Now Select IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers .
- Double click on the CD writer IDE channel [ Normally it will be primary IDE channel ]
- In the window , go to Advanced settings tab .
- Change the transfer mode to 'PIO Only'
- Now click OK and restart your computer .