I am traveling a lot to Bangalore these days on some business and personal reasons . I find a lot of difference between the two places in most of the things. After being here for sometime I understood why Companies preferred bangalore and still prefer it inspite of lucrative offers from other states ?
- Much like a capitalist economy . You wont get anything for free . They charge you for every service they do.
- The city is well planned . Roads are great and you have green cover everywhere . Pollution is fairly balanced by tree count .
- Nice public transportation . You have all kinds of buses with nice frequency . Moreover people wont try to overcrowd the buses . They will take the next one .
- People are very cultured and helping in nature . I did n't see a incident where someone is misbehaving . Most of them are convenient with neighboring state languages and of course English , Hindi . The autowala's answer you politely in the language you are comfortabe with .
- People rive according to rules . People follow traffic rules and won't cause discomfort to other riders .
- Businesses are ready to listen to new ideas and to promote them . You can do a lot of business here . All you need is a idea and with some effort you can find sponsors . That 's why its Indian Silicon valley .
- Its like a secular state . You have to take care of lot of things . You can't guess what can happen out there . Politics , community related thing , you have to take care of each of them.
- The city is much like a vast slum except few areas like Jubilee hills , Banjara Hills , Somajiguda , Software units layout..Its a poor planned city . No wide roads , No drainages .Fantastic , Ain't it ?? . You can always see people falling into potholes and dying.
- People are too rude . Not everyone but the general public is rude . They dont know how to do business . They just demand money before they complete offering the service .
- Poor Public transporation . You can see the pic for that . I don't understand why people wont take the next bus . There are some small (" dog vans " as people call them) SETWIN buses in blue color running there who stop anywhere in the middle of the road .
- People hate traffic rules . You cant guess which dog will die under your tyre haha .
- Very high level of pollution and no green cover . I bet if someone lives there for 20 years , they can die at any moment.
- High population density and less services to them . Even traders get frustrated of the amount of the people that come to their shop sometimes .
- Thinking of people is too rigid . They are not at all open to new ideas . If you have new idea, better you forget it . No one is ready to listen to it .
- Consumer spending range is too less . They dont want the money to get out of their pockets . But yes IT brought some outsiders here who are spending these days . If IT would not had been there , Hyderabad is nothing .
New to Technova ? Subscribe here or click here to get updates via email