Are you experiencing any of the following problems ?
- Open and Explore in right click menu not opening drives .
- Choose program or Open with menu opening on double click ?
- Open Registry Editor by opening Run Prompt and typing Regedit and hitting Enter .
- Now press ' CTRL + F ' and type " mountpoints2 " in dialog box and search .
- Once you find it , delete the key from Registry editor . Right click on mountpoints2 and click delete .
- Now again repeat the same procedure by searching for mountpoints2 until you don't find in the registry.
- Once you deleted all the mountpoints2 keys in registry , you close the registry and you are done .
More Virus solutions from Technade :
Show hidden files and folders not working ?
How to remove Orkut is banned , you fool ?
How to remove virus that creates .exe files automatically ?
How to remove the Virus I don't hate Mozilla but use IE or else .. ?
how to remove autoplay option from right click menu of hard disk ?
For more tech solutions , Subscribe to my feed or click here to get updates via email