What is this tag cloud ???
Tag cloud is just a small rectangle which can be used to show terms that represent your website or blog . You can also show highly searched terms by increasing or decreasing the font size .Tag cloud can be useful to make your readers understand your site deeply and helps them in noticing what is inside your blog or website in a glance .
So how to make your own tag cloud ??
WordPress community already offers some excellent plugins for generating tag clouds (like the Ultimate Warrior) plus the WP 2.3, has inbuilt support for tagging.What about those who use blogger ??
Follow these simple steps .
- Go to the website Rainmaker .
- Now in the page , type your blogger feed address or your website address [if you are making cloud for your website ] in the URL text box . Blogger feed address is
Replace ****by your blogID. This URL will retrieve your latest 999 posts and send them to analysis by the Rainmaker.
- In the end of the form , you can see word link . type the following by replacing **** with your blog name [ E.g . fivepointsome1 ]
- Now customize you tag cloud by choosing a image background or colour background and font colours and tag cloud border colours and font sizes.
- Finally click on generate cloud . If you want the code , click on get the code and that will be sent to your email . If you want to skip that , just right click on the tag cloud and you can copy the HTML source from ' View the HTML ' source in the menu.