Want to show some piece of code in your post to your readers ?? Normally when you insert some code with HTML tags in your blogger composer , it will be executed and the result will be shown instead of code.In such a case How to show code with HTML tags to your readers as I had shown in my earlier post ??
Its very simple.All you have to do is
- Copy the HTML code you want to add to your post in a notepad .
- In the notepad , go to Edit --> Replace
- A dialogue window will pop up . In the window , type > in the text box "Find what " and type ; in the text box " Replace with " . Do the same for < i.e replacing it with
- Now copy the entire code and use it in your blogger composer .
- Now publish the posts and the tags which used will be shown as <> in your blog .
Like our tips and tricks ??? Become a feeder of my blog or Get our Newsletter via email .