Many of my blogger friends has been asking me this question on How to show adsense ads only in the post pages of Blogger Beta ? I was using Blogger classic till Now . Just a few days back I shifted to New blogger or Blogger Beta ( Which most people call it ) and I added adsense ads in Post pages which you can see in my itempages below the title of the post . So How to do it ?? What is the equivalent tag for <> of Classic Blogger in Blogger Beta ? To add adsense just like me , you can follow the steps below or Just use the tags I used here .
- Go to Template --> Edit HTML after signing in Blogger .
- Now Check on Expand Widgets .
- Now search for <data:post.body> . Once you find it paste the content below Just above it ( If you want to show ads before post content ) or below it ( If you want to show ads after post content ) depending on where you want the ad to be displayed .
<b:if cond="data:blog.pageType == "item""> Adsense script </b:if>
- In the script you pasted , Replace the adsense script with adsense code of yours .
- The adsense code which you want to insert should be edited a bit else or your blogger will give you a error that the XML template cannot be parsed .
- To prevent this Do the same for what you used to show HTML tags in Blogger posts i.e replacing < and > with .
For more tips and tricks , Subscribe to Technova or Get our Newsletter via email .