I think most of you must be digging your article to get content based traffic after publishing .But how to find whether people has liked or disliked your articles by digging or burying them ??Here is a simple trick which will let you know when someone has dugg your article.
- Go to the search page of Digg
- There you will find three drop down menus below the search text box.
- In the first menu select the option "URL only"
- In the second menu select " All stories ",If you want to know the digg status of old articles also or select " Upcoming stories ",If you want to know the status of the articles which will be published from now.I recommend Upcoming stories.
- Leave other options as default ,Enter the URL of your page and click search
- If you have any articles dugg till now,you will see them along with number of diggs.
- Now on the right side of the page,you will see something like as shown in the fig.
- Now subscribe to this RSS feed, and it will show you when someone has dugg your article.You can also change the option in the first drop down menu of the Digg search page to Frontpage articles,if you want to know status when any of your article has made to the front page..