Earlier when office 2007 was in beta , there was an inbuilt option to save a file in pdf format.But due to some issues with Adobe, Microsoft had to remove it.So how to convert a word document to pdf format in office 2007 ?
There are two ways for this.
Microsoft plugin :
- Just download the plugin save as PDF or XPS from Microsoft website.This download allows you to export and save to the PDF and XPS formats in eight 2007 Microsoft Office programs. It also allows you to send as e-mail attachment in the PDF and XPS formats in a subset of these programs.
- Once you download the plugin and install it , you will see a option save as pdf in the main menu.
- If you have already installed Acrobat 7.0 professional ,you need not download the plugin I mentioned above.
- Adobe acrobat 7.0 pro installs a printer in your PC . So go to print option in your office 2007 main menu and select the printer Adobe PDF as shown in the figure
- Now print and it and it will save the file in pdf format.