If you a laptop user, you might find it frustrating when your finger brushes up against the touchpad causing a erratic movement of the cursor.It is annoying as the cursor jumps to some random location on the screen.
So , how to turn off this touchpad in laptop to prevent erratic movement of cursor ??
- Go to control panel and click on Mouse properties icon.This appears directly only in classic view of control panel
- If you are having categorical view,click on printers and other hardware and then click on mouse properties icon
- Now click the device Select tab and check "Disable Touch Pad when USB Pointing Device is present.".
- Now the cursor won't move from touchpad.
- Alternatively, you can disable the touchpad of your laptop by clicking the "Disable Device" in the Touch Pad setting. You can even disable the touchpad from the BIOS setup [press F2 or del when the computer starts to enter BIOS settings].
Thanks to Amit .
If you want more tips & tricks , don't forget to subscribe here or click here to get email updates.